Subscribe to PAQ
IJED call for papers
We are pleased to note the revival of IJED under the editorship of Dr. Ed Martin. See the attached for the journal's mission statement and guidelines for submissions.
Call for papers - JHHSA
Community- and home-based healthcare is a growing phenomenon. While service delivery programs are expanding, our knowledge of the impacts is incomplete. See the attached call for paper for more information.
Congratulations to Peter van der Hoek, 2013 recipient of SECoPA's Senator Peter B. Boorsma award in recognition of Peter's many years of work facilitating the international exchange of knowledge and practice in the public sector.
Public Administration Quarterly follows principles of ethical publishing. Detailed guidelines are available through COPE and the US Office of Research Integrity.
The editor and editorial team strive to uphold standards of academic integrity and ethical research.
- Publish research that has been conducted in accordance with ethical research guidelines
- Not tolerate research misconduct
- Uphold the tenets and process of blind peer review
- Consider submissions on their scholarly merits
- Publish corrections apologies or retractions as needed
- Communicate with authors, reviewers and readers clearly and in a timely manner
Authors are expected to adhere to ethical standards in their research and writing. This includes:
- Obtaining ethical research approval and consent from subjects before beginning research
- Not engaging in fraudulent, fabricated or falsified research
- Avoiding plagiarism, including self-plagiarizing and text recycling
- Submitting original work to a single publication outlet
- Accurately crediting authors involved in the research and preparation of a manuscript
- Displaying transparency of funding sources