Subscribe to PAQ
Draft Call for Papers: How Covid-19 Has Affected Social Inequalities
The Section for Professional and Organizational Development (SPOD) is requesting papers for a special edition of the Public Administration Quarterly that illuminates inequities in institutions since the onset of Covid-19. Some possible topics include:
• Government services and products
• Workplace relationships, such as collegial and superior-subordinate
• Financial and technological structures and processes on human systems
• Job security and promotability
• Retirement and healthcare benefits
• Community well-being and sustainability
• Leadership trust, particularly among elected and appointed leaders, in achieving social, racial, and economic equities
Please see the attached PDF for more details
Women in Public Administration: An Integrative Review
HINDY LAUER SCHACHTER
PAQ, Vol. 44 No. 4,
This article presents an integrative review of public administration research on the role of women in public agencies and public administration scholarship. The article reviews articles from Public Administration Review, Review of Public Personnel Administration, and Public Personnel Management that appeared on the topic between 1980 and 2018. It explores dominant research paradigms and absences such as attention to intersectionality and day-to-day work life and suggests avenues for future research.
Subscribers: Login to read this article
Guests: Subscribe to PAQ, or purchase individual article access for $10.
The article is not available for automatic download. We will email the article to you as a PDF file upon receiving your payment, typically within 24 hours.