Subscribe to PAQ
Best paper, PAQ 2022
Congratulations to Barbara Patrick and Aaron C. Rollins on the selection of their paper, "Delivering Culturally Competent and Equitable Police Services Via Social Media: Assessing Two Way Dialogue between Police Agencies and Vulnerable Citizens" as the best paper published by PAQ in 2022. We are pleased to make this scholarship freely available here.
call for papers: nonprofit management for social change
ASPA's Section on Nonprofit Management has issued a call for papers for a symposium to explore how nonprofit and philanthropic research and practice might embrace its interdisciplinarity by developing theories and methodological approaches to challenge traditional ways of understanding and address wicked problems facing communities today. We invite you to submit original manuscripts on methodological approaches to nonprofit and philanthropic studies that embrace interdisciplinarity in a number of ways. Please see the attached for more details.
Public Administration Quarterly follows principles of ethical publishing. Detailed guidelines are available through COPE and the US Office of Research Integrity.
The editor and editorial team strive to uphold standards of academic integrity and ethical research.
- Publish research that has been conducted in accordance with ethical research guidelines
- Not tolerate research misconduct
- Uphold the tenets and process of blind peer review
- Consider submissions on their scholarly merits
- Publish corrections apologies or retractions as needed
- Communicate with authors, reviewers and readers clearly and in a timely manner
Authors are expected to adhere to ethical standards in their research and writing. This includes:
- Obtaining ethical research approval and consent from subjects before beginning research
- Not engaging in fraudulent, fabricated or falsified research
- Avoiding plagiarism, including self-plagiarizing and text recycling
- Submitting original work to a single publication outlet
- Accurately crediting authors involved in the research and preparation of a manuscript
- Displaying transparency of funding sources