Subscribe to PAQ
Joint Call for Papers: Social Justice in PA
This call speaks addresses social justice as a core issue in public administration. Working across journals, we seek to engage this issue across disciplinary borders and from a variety of lenses. We welcome research papers, book reviews, and submissions that may align with a particular journal in this call. Please see the attached for details.
Call for Papers: Politics and Economics of Financial (Un)Sustainability in Local Government
This symposium will highlight original manuscripts that examine the relationship between politics, economics and financial (un)sustainability of local government in a changing world. Please see the attached for full details.
Public Administration Quarterly follows principles of ethical publishing. Detailed guidelines are available through COPE and the US Office of Research Integrity.
The editor and editorial team strive to uphold standards of academic integrity and ethical research.
- Publish research that has been conducted in accordance with ethical research guidelines
- Not tolerate research misconduct
- Uphold the tenets and process of blind peer review
- Consider submissions on their scholarly merits
- Publish corrections apologies or retractions as needed
- Communicate with authors, reviewers and readers clearly and in a timely manner
Authors are expected to adhere to ethical standards in their research and writing. This includes:
- Obtaining ethical research approval and consent from subjects before beginning research
- Not engaging in fraudulent, fabricated or falsified research
- Avoiding plagiarism, including self-plagiarizing and text recycling
- Submitting original work to a single publication outlet
- Accurately crediting authors involved in the research and preparation of a manuscript
- Displaying transparency of funding sources