Subscribe to PAQ
CFP - Cannabis Policy: Challenges and Opportunities for PA
Cannabis policy is changing quickly at the state level. We contend that there are far more interesting questions regarding cannabis policy in the United States and its impact on public administration than have been touched by policy and administration scholars. The aim of this special issue is to foster greater attention to cannabis policy research within public administration. While cannabis lends itself to puns and plays on words about drug culture, we prefer titles and approaches that do not reinforce stereotypes or diminish the seriousness of cannabis policy. It is a significant industry that is reshaping American drug policy and requires rigorous social science research for understanding its implications on citizens and governance. See the attached call for details.
Draft Call for Papers: How Covid-19 Has Affected Social Inequalities
The Section for Professional and Organizational Development (SPOD) is requesting papers for a special edition of the Public Administration Quarterly that illuminates inequities in institutions since the onset of Covid-19. Some possible topics include:
• Government services and products
• Workplace relationships, such as collegial and superior-subordinate
• Financial and technological structures and processes on human systems
• Job security and promotability
• Retirement and healthcare benefits
• Community well-being and sustainability
• Leadership trust, particularly among elected and appointed leaders, in achieving social, racial, and economic equities
Please see the attached PDF for more details
To use copyrighted material from PAQ, please submit the form below, and we will promptly respond.